Polymer repair compound for instant and high-quality filling of seams and cracks, as well as repair of defects up to 80 mm deep on the surface of concrete and mosaic floors (horizontal surface).
Linolit ® 11 repair compound is a three-component compound based on a unique polymer binder with a high degree of adhesion and water resistance. If necessary, the repair compound can be mixed with the third component in the form of fine dust (color: natural) supplied by the manufacturer, or sludge removed during the grinding of the surface on the construction site.
- high adhesion with the base;
- fast and easy application;
- suitable for indoor and out-of-door works;
- no shrinkage;
- gelation time – 7 min;
- short time for strength achieving – the surface can be treated after 30-40 minutes;
- expands in seams or cracks, securely fixing them;
- tinted in the color of the base with sludge from the construction site or special fine dust for maximum masking of the damaged area.
Linolit ® 11 is designed to repair small cracks, holes, potholes with a thickness of 5 to 80 mm on the surface of concrete and mosaic floors, clogging joints of concrete tiles. Linolit ® 11 can also be used as a putty in the polishing process for clogging large pores on the floor surface.
The material Linolit ® 11 is packed in sets of 2.6 and 1.3 kg.
Composition of set 1:
- component А – 1.0 kg,
- component B – 1.0 kg,
- component С – 0.6 kg.
Composition of set 2:
- component А – 0.5 kg,
- component B – 0.5 kg,
- component С – 0.3 kg.
Before use, each component must be thoroughly mixed!
Linolit ® 11 material is applied with a spatula or from a complete container. You can change the consistency of the material, depending on the amount and density of the added sludge (dust), adjusting the material to the needs of specific work.
- at thickness 1 mm per 1 m2 – 0.8-0.9 kg;
- at thickness 10 mm per 1 m2 – 8-9 kg;
- at thickness 5 mm per 1 m2 – 4-4.5 kg;
- consumption at puttying for stripping – 0.1-0.2 kg/m2.