Linolit ® CRT 836-8 RH twin-rotor grout machine is designed for smoothing freshly laid concrete floors and screeds, compacting concrete surfaces and grout toppings on large-area objects.
The design of Linolit® CRT 836-4 RH twin-rotor grout machine is featured by availability of two discs (8 blades). This solution is specially chosen for treatment of concrete floors of large areas. The high-capacity equipment successfully copes with smoothing the surface and whipping of topping.
Features of twin-rotor grout machine Linolit® CRT 836-4 RH:
- powerful Honda gasoline engine (Honda GX 690, power 22hp)
- a fuel tank, sufficient for continuous operation for a long time
- lighting system for good visibility
- comfortable control, smooth running and fine settings guarantee high-precision work, control system with two handles for excellent maneuvering
- the operator is assisted by the machine’s warning system; the emergency stop function is available
- increased surface processing of 1910 mm allows the machine to be highly productive
- primary coarse grout is carried out by the disk, finishing grouting is performed by blades
- rotation speed of 8 blades and their angle of inclination in respect to concrete surface is adjustable.
The equipment is operator-controlled, the workplace is located in a chair mounted above the discs. The smooth running levers ensure maneuverability of the machine, ease of passing the area and the efficiency of processing. This is confirmed by numerous positive reviews of builders.
|Engine||Honda GX 690|
|Number of blades, pcs.||8|
|Working weight, kg||340|
|Working diameter, mm||1910|
Blades rotation speed, rpm
Overall dimensions (LxWxH), mm